Monday, December 28, 2009

How did relationships before you could drive work out?

I'm 15 and she's 14. I love her and I'm sure she isn't against the idea of us being together either. She is terrible at dropping hints so it's hard to tell sometimes, but I'm more confident than not. Still, I don't want to get something like that started if it's going to be wasted before we can really do things together. Of course, even if you all said no I'll probably go ahead and tell her anyway, but before I do I would like to have some examples.How did relationships before you could drive work out?
I am 17 with a gf who is 16, i dont drive neither does she, we have been together for 10 months, its not a problem.How did relationships before you could drive work out?
You don't need to drive to have a great time with your gal. I've been dating my girlfriend for (as of this month) two years! We started when we were both 15 and jobless as well! Your girlfriend can still have a ball with you, like she can come over and watch a movie or you go to the park with her, it doesn't always have to be hot shot in the car kind of thing. I'm no pro at explaining things, but relationships can work well on feet as they do on wheels! Just don't get clingy, that's much worse. If you guys live far from each other, you can never hurt to bus! ;)
Well i think you should go for it, and bout the driving thing i don't know how to drive yet and my boyfriend can but he don't have a car he lives 30 mins away and we have been dating over a year and are still doing good even though we have to go awhile without seeing each other.
Im not exactly sure of your question... but my boyfriend and i (im 16, hes 15) cant drive. (Ill get my license in about a week) But anyhow, we manage, its not hard. Movies, eachothers house, friends house, haunted house (this season its a great way to get close....), etc. But yeah, tell her, dont hold back!
it was awkward having to rely on my mom to see my girlfriend. we lived on opposite sides of town, but managed to see each other every day after school, so it wasn't really a problem for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment