Monday, December 28, 2009

My relationships has reached a point where I need your help in deciding who will be the right partner?

What will I do with my two boyfriends asking my hand in Marriage. The first does not have things in place but d second does. The first does not adore me but the second does. The first is better looking and the second is a father of one from past relationship. The first is secretive but the second is open. The first does not pray but the second prays. As a christian, who is my best option?My relationships has reached a point where I need your help in deciding who will be the right partner?
Darling, its obvious the second one is the best choice. the first one might be better looking but looks aren't everything. With my first boyfriend I was like ';what am I doing with him, he is not good looking';? but then when time went by I saw him as the most handsome guy on earth. Go for the second!!!My relationships has reached a point where I need your help in deciding who will be the right partner?
A christian would know that two boyfriends are a sin, that is adultery, but besides the obvious, guy #2 seems like the better one, why would you want to marry some one who is secretive, doesn't give you the attention you need? and obviously the second guy has to be some what good looking to you if you are with him. but hey its up to you.
firstly, are you really for the commitment. If not, just wait. Maybe you will find the third guy that are better than both of them.
It's up to you then. The choice is yours.
you are the best judge

No comments:

Post a Comment