Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do the Japanese move as fast in relationships as Americans and Europeans?

Like do you know the average age a Japanese person loses their virginity? Are they like Western people who loose it at young ages like 12 - 17? I'm trying to prove something to someone.Do the Japanese move as fast in relationships as Americans and Europeans?
Asian population have always outnumbered the rest of the world tremedously. Now why do you think that is?Do the Japanese move as fast in relationships as Americans and Europeans?
err why gotta be ';japanese';?


why can't it be chinese, vietnamese, korean, etc?


if you say ';asians'; as a whole then yes, but mostly are the asian-american ones...the ones that live in Asia tend to keep their virginity dues to social norms and whatnot.
Watashi no me ni nomi. idk, but I do know that not much public affection is shown in Japan due to social differences. But I heard they were trying to change it.
i dunno but did u know that indian men are known to have the smallest ding-dongs on the planet and black men are known to have the largest.





*And this is a true, proven fact*
Since most asian people in asia are less civilized as Europeans, that age tends to be much sooner.
15-20 I think,, it's rare to see a virgin who over 20
Stupid b*tch! I'm 18 and havn't lost my virginity yet. Same with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment