Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What is the big deal about interracial relationships? Why does anyone care about them?

I am just wondering why people think they are so odd or whe cares. we are all people so why do some people think it is wrong? What is the big deal about interracial relationships? Why does anyone care about them?
I have many mix couples in my area. and a diverse family.We are more than our cosmetic makeup. I don't think it is still a huge deal, of course that may depend on where you live. And really, WHO give a $#!T what intolerant people think let them stew in their bitter hate lol.


;o) Our species can be so silly What is the big deal about interracial relationships? Why does anyone care about them?
To me, it is a big deal. I absolutely do not agree with interracial dating. I would explain why, but then my answer would get deleted, because I am sure that someone would take offense. Since that is the case, the answer I provided will have to do.
some people just don't think it's right to mix races, especially where the couple brings a child into the world. some people don't want the other race in their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment