Thursday, May 13, 2010

What is a good research question on parents relationships and their kids educational success?

I am doing a research project for my sociology honors course and I need to narrow down my research question options, but I don't not know what to focus on. I was thinking ';Do parents relationship patterns affect their child's success in education?'; But it seems too broad. I need to write a literature review on it and I cant find anything on it. Can anyone help? ThanksWhat is a good research question on parents relationships and their kids educational success?
There is alot of research about the parenting styles and its effect on child's success academically. I think research on parents being available to help their kids with school work and its correlation to their success would be good, and there should be alot of research out there about that.What is a good research question on parents relationships and their kids educational success?
Correlate hours spend per day with the kids to the kids' success in school. Then email me your paper when you're done!
well i speaking from persoanl exprince wean my parents got devoced my grades went down the drain
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment