Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do people feel having many sexual relationships and then moving on to the next person?

I have had a few and I'm tired of it. I haven't been with anyone for over a year and although I crave affection, the thought of getting sexual with someone then perhaps breaking up is so off-putting.





How do people do it so easily?How do people feel having many sexual relationships and then moving on to the next person?
if you don't get the sexual affection you want right away, you break away from that person and dont hang around them anymore. you cant have a deeper connection with anyone you never see or talk toHow do people feel having many sexual relationships and then moving on to the next person?
I don't think anyone finds it easy to break up - whether your dumper or the dumpee. But you get back on the horse (so to speak) because taking the risk is preferable to giving up and spending your life alone.





As far as the sexual aspect, sex means more to some than others. I know girls who are able to have regular, emotionless (but fun) sex with someone and then break it off; I also know girls who have attempted to have a one night stand only to find that their emotions get in the way. Everyone is wired differently, I guess.





My advice would be that if the thought is really off-putting to you, as you mentioned - then hold out a bit. Don't get into bed with someone until you're pretty sure the relationship will last a while.





Any guy who isn't prepared to wait until you're ready, isn't the right guy.
I don't. I don't know anyone who does it so easily without having some kind of emotion in them before moving onto the next one. If I had a few, I would be tired of it too. Try not to have sex anymore until you're married to that person. You can have a perfectly healthy relationship with someone without sex.
Some people have different outlooks on relationships, Some believe in monogamy where as others believe in having ';FUN';. Eventually ';fun'; gets old and those people look for something else to fill the voids in their lives. I believe that both ways are fine but in the end settling down and loving one person and not jumping from 1 to the other is the best way.
idk how people do it so easily, but my advice would be don't do anything you don't feel comfortable with. If you don't like the idea of getting sexual with someone then you don't have to do it. I think you'll be much happier if you wait til you are comfortable.
their messed up and its society and culture darling.





you just have to be strong enough to be different.


be single and enjoy it.





theres plently of time to fing the right guy
It's all up to you and how you feel. And how you feel with the particular person.
we are not meant have these meaningless relationships.
Sex aint for everyone, maybe you just don't like it.
yeaah i dont get that peeople do it its gross
i hate it too

No comments:

Post a Comment