Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What are lessons you learned from past relationships?

I learned that older age doesn't equal maturity.


And also, you shouldn't show your weaker side to the other person. They will later think that they were so powerful, and you so weak.What are lessons you learned from past relationships?
I've learned that if you don't like, love and respect yourself first, you cannot expect others to do so, either.





Also, we cannot expect others to make us happy. Happiness is a personal choice. If you are in a relationship that makes you miserable, you need to accept it...and move on. Hanging on to toxic men and allowing them to make us feel bad about who we are is not a good thing.What are lessons you learned from past relationships?
Dear one


I agree with your feelings.I don't know what you have faced.Dearone and nearone relationships are delicate.Many o f the times we feel that how one can behave like that with me.Yes here we are wrong to understand otherones,since you are considering them like u.Does not matter,remember life is a bundle of experineces and enigma.I pray GOD to give strength to face all adversities in your life and be a winner to laugh at last. You are enough mature to understand reality of relationships ANAND
Not to get too serious too young ! I did, and missed out on a lot of fun times with my friends due to spending all of my time with a girl who turned out to be cheating behind my back.





Ah well....... you live and learn.
you always lose whatever u cling on to! so i learnt that its best to keep the dating period very very long before getting into the relationship. and a reationship is about moments shared not time together. its the moments that counts!
Most important lesson I learned is....men CAN change!!! Its possible..I've seen my own father do it...and i've seen an old boyfriend....now husband...do it. Many people say it can't be done...but it sure can!
Sometimes it's OK to karate kick a woman in the head; especially if they're sleeping.
you can't change a man
Women are just as freaky as men
I learned that you are suppose to get pregnant AFTER you get married...
never take anything for granted.
if u want to be in love, then act normal and go find a girl if u act rich there may be some gold-diggers out there
That guys will use you to get what they want..and dump you if they dont get it...now im with an amazing guy who loves me for who i am...i think hes the one! hehe
Never be too trusting.


If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck - It probably is a duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment