Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do YOU feel about long distance relationships?

Honestly, I wanna know. I usually tend to date guys who don't live in the same area as I do and that's my personal choice. Lately, I feel like I should date someone closer to home and I am really interested in this guy who lives an hour away. Would you consider a hour away ';long distance?';








Would you ever date someone long distance? Have you? Do you think it COULD work out?








My best friend's in a long distance relationship and they've been together for almost a year!How do YOU feel about long distance relationships?
I don't think it's impossible, but I sure do think that it'll be harder than non long distance relationships. I think that your love and trust is going to have to be really strong, and you can't get all paranoid that he might be cheating on you.





To me, an hour away would be considered long distance, because I say that anytime you don't live in the same area, and there's no chance of you seeing each other very often in long distance.





I haven't dated anyone long distance, but I won't say absolutely no to it. Do what you want, if you think it's worth it, then go for it.How do YOU feel about long distance relationships?
for me long distance relationship will work out if both of you have trust,respect and love with each other.


nothing is impossible! as long as you happy with him even though you are far away with each other just continue your relationship


e mail me if u want another advice


contentedh@yahoo.com

Report Abuse



It COULD work out. Quite honestly, an hour isn't even that far away (I dated a guy for 2 years and I was 4 hours away). It all depends on the level of commitment and how much you wanna see each other. If you guys are busy with your own lives, then it's not a big deal and it could work out. If you demand too much of each other's time and company, then it's a big problem.





Personally I only really go out on weekends and during the week I'm too busy to ';see'; whoever I'm seeing, so driving 30 minutes to an hour to see someone once or twice on a given weekend is not a big deal.
well, i have had this problem with almost all my relationships because i tend to move a lot.


i think if you really like the guy, then you should try it. if he is an hour away, he can still come see you once in a while.


unless you are the type of person who needs the physical part in a relationship because if you are then this will be tough. and cheating is never the answer.


so decide if you need the physical along with the emotional.
one hour hahahaha is nothing. read on. i met a chinese girl on a date site after searching for 11/2 years. i chatted with her daily for 5 months for 2 hours on instant messanger and cams. i vistited her for one month, got married and then went back again last september for 3 weeks. best thing i ever ever did. i filed her immigration papers and she is approved and probably will be in florida in 2 months. i still talk to her on skype cam/telephone daily for 2 pennys per minute as well as 2 hours nightly for 2 hours. we alway get along just great. shes 33 i am 51.the moral of this story is it can and will work if you want it too. get a cam, skype phone and have the same goals in mind.
i have been in a few long distance relationship and one has only worked out, but that is because we moved in together. an hour isnt that far... it could work out if u got to spend enough time together. if it seems like u guys will never make a move to get closer together, then it might not end well just because after a while of dating u want to spend more and more time together.
well, it depends.





if we got together and were with each other for a few months or more, then he has to move away - i would try to make it work.





but i wouldnt START a relationship with someone who was already far away, that would be pointless. i would never get the chance to know the REAL him because we wouldnt see each other enough. and for people who think you can get to know someone online or through the phone - umm to a a certain extent you can, but all those annoying little qualities that wont be brought up through non face-to-face conversations might but you later on ;)
an hour is not so far if you have a car...but personally i would choose someone who live less than an hour away...and it also depends on who the person is. Do i trust him?? If i don't then no i don't see a future but if i do why not??
Depends on the people. I think if the 'love' is strong enough, it could work. But for most folks, the illusion fades and reality wins the day.
an hour away could be long distance. depends on how often you see each other.





it could work. my friend's boyfriend lives almost 2 hours away and their 1 year is in march.
Currently I'm a coast to coast long distance relationship (About 3000 miles) and I wouldnt have it any other way. I could elaborate on how a LDR is better, but thats for another day :P
My relationship began when she was 18,000 miles away. Now she is a single hours drive ~ and nearly 4 years on.





Does that help?


Sash.
i dont consider that long distence.





and i think a LD relationship would work if yall are really committed to it. :D
Are you all right now Actually, we found a woman who lives far from me


I think that that there may be better than in Poland ...
well i wouldn't date a long distance realation ship person and i heard they don't turn out that good
it doesnt work. dont do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment